I wish I had every cent I ever spent on:
· exercise equipment, work out videos, fat busting drugs
· clothes choices that looked good on the store mannequin, younger or taller women, but not on me
· cute shoes that pinched every time I insisted on wearing them
· books I never got around to read
· books I read that sucked after the first five pages
· family counseling and expensive lawyers trying to save my first marriage
· bad haircuts/fad haircuts (picture an Afro or the Kate Gosselin)
· decaffeinated Diet Cokes
· craft kits that I never could learn to make or finish
· anti-wrinkle/anti-aging cosmetics
· anything in dark blue or neon orange (I’m a winter.)
· a black tee-shirt
I would be infinitely rich. I’d probably make the Forbes list.
Funny thing about regret – it doesn’t ensure remorse. Faced with the same circumstances, the same temptations, the same promises, I would probably squander my money again on the same slate of lavish nonsense.
Oh, look. A sale--->>>> !