I read the following ten books for book club and at the time they weren’t my favorite reads, but they have stayed with me longer than the other three dozen assigned books I had to read.
Have you read any of these?
· Bel Canto – Ann Patchett
· Book Thief – Marcus Zusak
· Distant Hours – Kate Morton (or anything by this author)
· The Double Bind – Chris Bohjalian
· Girl on a Train – Paula Hawkins
· Gone Girl – Gillian Flynn
· Life After Life – Kate Atkinson
· Private Practice – Samanthe Beck
· Storm Siren – Mary Weber
· UnDomestic Goddess – Sophie Kinsella ( or anything by this author)
What books have you read lately that stayed in your thoughts long after you put them down?