· What if I stay home, save my money, and take in the local sights?
Don’t go outside for prolonged periods because of the mosquitoes and Zika.
Drive bys happen anywhere, hackers are waiting for you to use the ATM machine, stalled traffic, drunk drivers, road rage, safety recalls.
· Maybe I will go to the beach?
UV rays cause melanoma, flesh eating organisms lie in wait in the gulf, sharks bite everyone.
· The local lakes?
Alligators or is it crocodiles?
Crocodiles or is it alligators?
· How about a movie in a nice cool, air conditioned theater, visit a new church, or go to a nightclub?
Self-radicalized terrorists, crazies, disgruntled ex-employees strike in the most vulnerable places.
· Maybe I should go ahead, take a risk and travel, maybe a plane trip or a cruise?
Norovirus, pirates and hijackers, the ever-depreciating American dollar, terrorists, crocodiles, alligators, sharks . . . .
· What if I go nowhere, see no one, stay indoors, shades drawn, refuse to answer the phone, the door, my email, and hoard my money in my mattress?